- You acknowledge that we will use the information we obtain about you in connection with your access to and use of the Magazine Services in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- If you purchase a digital membership and/or subscription product (referred below as a Digital Membership Product), additional terms apply, including regarding the auto-renewal of your membership or subscription.
- If you purchase a print subscription, additional terms regarding the auto-renewal and continuous service of your subscription (“Continuous Service Program”) apply.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of any information you submit to us in relation to your access to and use of the Magazine Services.
- You are solely responsible for any user content you provide to us.
Intellectual and Other Proprietary Rights
- Your access and use of the Magazine Services and Content is for personal and noncommercial purposes only.
- As between Sweattearsanddigitalink and you, Sweattearsanddigitalink owns all right, title and interest in and to the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, patents and all other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the Magazine Services and Content except, if applicable, with respect to your User Content.
- You may not build a business, in whole or in part, resell, redistribute, recirculate or make any other commercial use of, or create derivative works or materials utilizing any portion of the Magazine Services (including any code used in any software) or Content, whether or not for profit.
- If we become aware that any of our users has repeatedly infringed the proprietary rights of any third party, we may take steps to terminate that user’s access to the Magazine Services. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Content, investigate, and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion.
Release, Indemnity, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Sweattearsanddigitalink disclaims any warranties and provides the Magazine Services “as is”.
- Sweattearsanddigitalink is not responsible for any links to third-party websites, apps or other services, including social media platforms.
- We participate in affiliate marketing and may allow third-party affiliate links to be encoded on some of our Magazine Services. This means that we may earn a commission when you click on or make purchases via third-party affiliate links.
- Your continued use of the Magazine Services will be deemed as irrevocable acceptance of any revisions.
Governing Law and Severability
- Application and Acceptance of this Agreement
The Magazine Services and Content are for general information, discussion and entertainment purposes only. The term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts, articles, comments, software, scripts, graphics and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made available through or in connection with the Magazine Services. We make no representations or guarantees about any aspect of the Magazine Services and Content and do not endorse any opinions expressed by any users. THE MAGAZINE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT ARE PUBLISHED “AS IS” AND YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE MAGAZINE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF USING OR RELYING ON THE MAGAZINE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT.